This new type of mealworm sifter machine is manufactured with stainless steel, which is the ninth generation of Tenebrio molitor screening equipment developed by our factory, and its performance has been greatly improved. The screening efficiency of live insects and insect dung has been doubled.
Table of Contents
Why do we continue to update the mealworm screening equipment?
Everything changes over time, and so is our mealworm pupa sorting machine. We often keep in touch with the users who bought and use our equipment, listen to their using experience and adopt their improvement suggestions, and then analyze the structural characteristics of the screening machine based on the user’s characteristics and to discuss the improvement methods of the new mealworm sifter machine.
This is why we will continue to produce different sorting machines for mealworms. We just want to make a mealworm screening machine that is more convenient to use and more efficient through continuous practice.
Characteristics of the new mealworm sifter
This machine can separate worm dung, worm skin, impurities, pupae, dead worms, big worms, and small worms at one time. And they are respectively exported from special outlets.
This new type of mealworm sifter machine only takes 9 seconds to screen one batch of mealworms. The stainless steel mealworm sorting machine has dust absorption throughout the screening process to prevent dust from damaging the operator’s health.
Working video of electric mealworm sorting machine
Technical parameter of mealworm pupa sorting machine
|Output of some functions||800kg/h|
Improved functions of mealworm screening machine
The stainless steel mealworm screening machine is redesigned on the basis of the previous mealworm screening machine, which mainly solves the problem of relatively large damage to pupae. We have changed the internal screening structure of the machine, changing the working sequence of the machine from the original last selection of pupae to the first selection of pupae, reducing the damage to the pupae.
In addition, this machine improves the problem of incomplete separation of live insects and immovable insects when sieving mealworms in the past. This new type of screening machine is upgraded from the original one-layer separation belt to a two-layer separation belt, and the flat separation belt is changed to a 20-degree oblique angle design, which greatly improves the separation efficiency of live insects and immovable insects. In addition, the separation belt of the machine has been lengthened from the original 1 meter to 1.8 meters, so that older insects and inactive insects have more time to grasp the separation belt.
There are about 10%-25% of live insects in the immovable insects screened by the previous sieving machine, but now it can be reduced to about 1%-7%. We have also improved the large and small insect separation screen, and its internal mesh length has been increased from the original 1 meter to 1.5 meters, making the size separation of mealworms faster and more even.
The casing of this commercial mealworm screening machine is a stainless steel casing, Can be more resistant to dirt and corrosion. The fixing method of the machine casing is changed from a screw fixing to buckle fixing, which is convenient for the overhaul and maintenance of the machine.
Display of the stainless steel mealworm sifter
- The appearance of the machine
- The functions of mealworm separator machine
- The applications of mealworm pupa sorting machine
Main features of the new mealworm sifter machine
1. The ninth-generation machine is based on the previous eighth-generation machine, which solves the problem of relatively large damage to roundworms. The internal screening structure is changed from the last election to the first selection, reducing damage to mealworm insects.
2. To improve the separation of live insects from immobile insects, there are some live insect problems in immobile insects. Upgrade from the original one-layer separation cloth tape to two-layer separation cloth tape; separate the cloth from the tile.
3. The belt was changed to a 20-degree oblique design, which greatly improved the separation of live and immobile insects, and made some older insects more stable than before; the separation cloth belt was extended from the original 1 meter to 1.8 meters. More time to hold old worms and diseased, less moving live insects. Previously there were about 10% -25% live insects in fixed insects, now it can be reduced to about 1% -7%.
4. Improve Large and small insect separation screen, the length of the internal mesh screen is upgraded from the original 1 meter to 1.5 meters to make the size separation faster, more uniform and more efficient.
5. The casing is changed to a stainless steel casing, which is more resistant to dirt and rust; The fixing is fixed by a buckle, which is convenient for door maintenance and inspection of the inside of the machine.